You could spend a lifetime here in New Hampshire and possibly not enjoy everything there is to do.
Here's a partial, but long, list of some things that will keep you busy each day. All are within easy driving distance of our Inn.
We can't wait for you to come back each night telling us about your adventures!
Mountain Adventures - Hiking & Climbing
Trails for Hiking and Biking
- Northern New England Rail Trail
- Winnipesaukee River Trail
- Franklin Falls Recreation Area – numerous dirt trails, free mountain bike area (w/a Black
Diamond Trail), hiking, snow shoeing, biking, hunting, canoeing, kayaking, fishing
- Hill Village, Corp of Engineers recreation Area – pheasant hunting, hiking, biking, snow
shoeing, sled dog race, bird dog competition, Profile Falls scenic area
Skiing Areas - Alpine and Cross Country
Museums and Nature Centers
Theatre and Concerts
Hunting and Fishing
- Turkey Hunting, Bear Hunting, Deer Hunting, Pheasant Hunting, guided fishing trips are
all available. Packaged hunting trips arranged for guided hunts with NH Guide Services.
Call for details.
“Click Here to Make a Reservation Online Now.”